Thursday, February 5, 2015

February 2015 Overview

Theme: God

Secondary ThemePersist - Persevering with Faith until the End

Principles
If I want to achieve the outcome I want, then I will choose to persist without exception.

If persist without exception, then I focus on results.

If I am stronger than most people, then I won't quit when exhaustion sets in.

If I want to be better than average, then I will compare myself to my potential and not to other people.

If I want to achieve the results I desire, then I understand that I won't necessarily enjoy the process but I will continue on and keep my eyes on the outcome.

If I have faith in God, then I will believe in the future that I do not see.

If I hold on to that faith, then I will receive the reward of one day seeing the future that I believed in.

Time Period

Gandhi & Non-cooperation




Scripture:

"Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints."
---Ephesians 6:18

Memorization:  


“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.”

― Maya Angelou



Apprentice Book for the Month:

"Soul Surfer" by Bethany Hamilton

Please spend some time this month reading "Soul Surfer".  We will be discussing it during Leadership class in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment